TerraGrow stays active in the soil for up to 27 days!
BioSafe’s TerraGrow improves soil and roots with its unique blend of bacteria, fungi, and microbial nutrients. This proprietary seven strain formula was scientifically selected to enhance soil characteristics quickly through the plant’s rootzone. BioSafe’s TerraGrow, can be used for fruits, vegetables, shrubs, ground covers, flowering plants, lawns, trees, and hydroponics.
TerraGrow is a perfectly balanced, 100% soluble powder of a proprietary blend of beneficial bacterial and fungal spores. With over 3 billion colony-forming units per gram, TerraGrow has been scientifically selected to support soil, plant attributes, and formulation compatibility.
- Reduces transplant shock at planting
- Promotes healthier roots and increases plant vigor
- Improves nutrient availability for plants allowing them to grow stronger
- Easy to apply
When & How to Use TerraGrow
TerraGrow is packed with a nutrient-rich growth boost package to quickly germinate spores and promote rapid population growth. Consisting of naturally occurring microbial strains that have not been genetically altered, these strains occupy slightly different niches to reduce competition with each other.
TerraGrow easily mixes into a solution and can be applied as a spray, media drench, or through injection system.
Vegetables, Flowers, Houseplants, Trees, and Shrub Application:
- Mix 1-2 teaspoon of TerraGrow for every 1 gallon of water.
- Water plants by spraying or soaking soil around base of plants or newly seeded areas.
- Repeat application every 2-3 weeks while plants are actively growing
Lawns / Turf Application:
- Apply TerraGrow to all types of cool and warm weather turf varieties throughout the season when soil temp is 45°F or higher
- Apply TerraGrow to newly seeded lawns or actively growing lawns. Spread 2 Tablespoons (0.5 oz) of TerraGrow evenly for every 100 sq. ft.
- Reapply every 3 – 4 weeks.
Hydroponic System Application:
- Add TerraGrow at a rate of 0.6 – 1.0 oz. per 100 gallons of nutrient tank water when transplants are placed in the trays. Run the solution through the system for thorough mixing.
- Repeat applications every time fresh water is added to the system or once every 7 – 10 days using 0.1 – 0.2 oz. of TerraGrow per 100 gallons of nutrient tank water.
- If transplant roots are already dipped in the TerraGrow solution prior to placement in the trays, wait for 7 – 10 days before making the rst application of TerraGrow to the nutrient tank water.
Larger Soil or Media Drench Application:
- Use 1.0 oz. of TerraGrow per 100 sq. ft. of plant area per 2” of soil depth or 2.0 oz. of TerraGrow per 100 sq. ft. of plant area per 4” of soil depth.
- Apply as a course spray or drench. Apply to soil or growing media in ats, plugs, trays, pots, or planting beds immediately before or after seeding, sticking, or transplanting.
Larger Post-Planting Application:
- Use 1.0 oz. of TerraGrow per 1,000 sq. ft. of plant area per 2” of soil depth. Mix TerraGrow in 1 gallon of clean, cool water and apply entire solution to plant area using a conventional chemical injector set at 1:200.
- Reapply once every 3 – 4 weeks during entire crop growing season.
NOTE: Only use TerraGrow with natural, non-synthetic fertilizers such as BioSafe Systems’ BioSafe Plant Food®. Chemical pesticides should not be mixed directly with TerraGrow. When using with BioSafe Systems’ disease control products, wait at least 4 hours before applying TerraGrow.
Why Use TerraGrow?
TerraGrow stays active in the soil for at least 27 days.