BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control

Starting from: $22.99

A superior formula to keep hard surfaces mold and mildew free!

BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control works on contact to keep things such as roofing, siding, walkways, patios, decks, garden furniture looking clean from unsightly mold and mildew growth.
It is a powerful, activated peroxygen chemistry and more effective and environmentally responsible than harsh chlorine-bleach, heavy-metal copper, and phosphate-based products.

No scrubbing or rinsing required!

Clear
SKU: 3700 Category:

Description

Destroy unattractive and stubborn growth on outdoor surfaces!
A superior formula to keep hard surfaces mold and mildew free!

BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control is easy to use and does not require scrubbing, brushing, or rinsing. Because its formula was designed with the gardener in mind, it can be used around landscapes, shrubs and plants — SAFELY!
Not only does this solution eliminate odors but it also controls the growth of odor-causing and slime-forming bacteria!

  • Overspray won’t burn grass or plants when used as directed
  • Won’t stain or damage furniture
  • Works on algae moss
  • Contains no harsh chemicals

Long Lasting Concentrate!
Comes in a ready to spray container that hooks to a hose for easy application.
One bottle can cover up to 12,000 sq. ft!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “BioSafe Mold & Mildew Control”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *