BioSafe Disease Control

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings
(6 customer reviews)

Starting from: $20.99

Protection for Healthier Shrubs, Flowers, and Fruits & Vegetables

Gardens are extremely susceptible to powdery mildew, black spot, mold, mildew and other fungal and bacterial diseases that, if left untreated, will ruin the entire garden.
Certified by OMRI for organic use.
Grab your supply of BioSafe Disease Control now!

Clear
SKU: 5002 Category:

Description

BioSafe Disease Control is broad spectrum and begins working immediately. Some diseases spread through the air, affecting even the healthiest of gardens.
As a biodegradable fungicide and bactericide with no copper or other harsh chemicals, BioSafe Disease Control leaves behind no harmful residue and can be used to treat plants.

  • Great for annuals, perennials, shrubs, vegetable gardens, and even container plants
  • An alternative to copper-based products
  • Contains no harsh chemicals
  • Leaves no residue – allows for picking of fruits and vegetables same day as treatment
  • Non-harmful to pets, people, wildlife, and environment
  • EPA approved and bee friendly

Directions

BioSafe Disease Control can be used as a complete fungicide/bactericide on indoor or outdoor plants to control diseases such as downy and powdery mildew, leaf blights, botrytis, wilts, leaf spots and rot.

Apply at the first sight of disease as a curative treatment or regularly as a preventative. Use every two weeks to prevent loss and promote stronger, healthier plants.
When environmental conditions favor rapid disease development (high humidity, excessive rain, etc.), spray more often.

Video

Label

BioSafe Disease Control Specimen

6 reviews for BioSafe Disease Control

  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    RMG

    This is the best product I have found for severe mold problems. So far BioSafe has extended my growing season at least a month. It kills not prevents mold and related issues, use it as needed.

  2. Rated 5 out of 5

    MJL

    Amazing product from BioSafe Systems. We use BioSafe Disease Control on a weekly basis to prevent mold and fungus from attacking our vegetables and ornamentals around the house. If you have mold or fungus on the leaves already simply spray the plant a few times to ensure mold/fungus is killed from the leaf, then continue weekly or bi-weekly preventative sprays.

  3. Rated 5 out of 5

    NoelleSpinosa (verified owner)

    This product works wonders, it has been especially been wonderful on my tomato plants! I also must say the customer service is fabulous – best company

  4. Rated 5 out of 5

    Bill Habeeb (verified owner)

    I used this on my tomato plants. They loved it. I try to spray the plants once or twice a week, and they remain very robust, with healthy, rich, green foliage, and are still producing fruit. After using Biosafe, they also appeared to enjoy a bit of a growth spurt. I’m very happy with the product, and will most likely replenish my supply when the gallon I purchased in gone.

  5. Rated 5 out of 5

    Igor, Brooklyn (verified owner)

    For me this product works only partially – it slows down powdery mildew and some other fungi. However, after BioSafe representative spoke about this product on Paul Parent radio show I realized what went wrong: I did not use the product as supposed to. Dry weather or wet – it must be applied every 3-5 days, at least 2-3 hours before rain starts. The product destroys fungi, not protects leaves – and this information must be communicated to the customers in as many ways as possible, not just through label. Application is easy – attach to the hose and it adds to the water stream. I have small garden, one bottle covers all season for me. Next summer I will use it properly, we will see then.

  6. Rated 5 out of 5

    Jackie Gilley (verified owner)

    This product is helping save my roses from rosette disease, so I’m thrilled!

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *