BioSafe Disease Control is broad spectrum and begins working immediately. Some diseases spread through the air, effecting even the healthiest of gardens. As a biodegradable fungicide and bactericide with no copper or other harsh chemicals, BioSafe Disease Control leaves behind no harmful residue and can be used to treat plants, including edibles, the same day they will be picked.
- Great for annuals, perennials, shrubs, vegetable gardens and even container plants.
- Alternative to Copper-Based Products – Contains No Harsh Chemicals
- Leaves No Residue Allows for picking of Fruits and Vegetables and Same day as treatment
- Non-Harmful to Pets, People, Wildlife and the Environment
- EPA approved and Bee Friendly
Great to use on container plants, bedding plants, vegetable gardens and even more!
Where to Use:
Great to use on any of your favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, rosemary, thyme, and basil. Also great for flowerbeds, shrubs and container planters.
When to Use:
BioSafe Disease Control can be used as a complete fungicide/bactericide on indoor or outdoor plants to control diseases such as downy and powdery mildew, leaf blights, botrytis, wilts, leaf spots and rot. BioSafe Disease Control is broad spectrum so you can use it on all plants, all season long.
Apply at the first sight of disease as a curative treatment or regularly as a preventative. Use BioSafe Disease Control every two weeks to prevent loss and promote stronger, healthier plants. When environmental conditions favor rapid disease development (high humidity, excessive rain, etc.), spray more often.